Best uncommon tourists destinations for road trips
We usually prefer spending time with our families on weekends near the mountains and rivers. But, going for long rides is next exciting way to hone your driving skills and spends pleasant evenings with your loved ones. Today we’ll be sharing some magnificent and secret roads suitable for biking and driving.
- Stelvio Pass, Italy– If you love driving or biking in winters and summers, you’ll surely love Stelvio Pass. This spot is also perfect for nature photography. This zig-zag road is considered as the best road passes in Europe. You’ll feel refreshing and soothing while enjoying the fresh air of the glaciers nears StelvioPaas. You should visit StelvioPaas in the winters to enjoy the breathtaking views of the glaciers. Even the risk of accident is too less on StelvioPaas. It’s upto you, how well you spend time and drive your car on StelvioPaas. Visit once and enjoy the scenic views of glaciers.
- Guoliang Tunnel, China– Planning for an adventurous trip, then Taihang Mountains of China will be perfect. The Guoliang Tunnel is one of the dangerous and famous tunnels across the globe. But, your mistake and you’ll surely land up into problems. Yes, because it’s a dangerous tunnel where chances of accidents are high. More than thousands of International tourists visit this tunnel to experience scary moments. Hence, if you are interested in Guoliang Tunnel, then follow the instructions of locals to avoid accidents. Always remember to hire a local guide, if you are traveling with family and friends.
- Trollstigen, Norway– Nowadays, many travelers are interested in Norway, due to mountains and glaciers. Even the Norway trips are budget-friendly for the locals and International Tourists. The construction of Trollstigen is unbelievable because it looks so impressive. In peak winters months, Trollstigen is closed. But millions of tourists visit Trollstigen from June to October. The steep mountain sides with stunning waterfall are the perfect spot for weekends during summers and rainy season. Trollstigen is considered as the best tourist venue of the Norway. The Norway locals and international tourists love this destination.
- North Yungas Road, Bolivia– The most dangerous road and tourist spot is North Yungas Road. Yes, the local newspaper is always filled with accident cases on North Yungas Road. One side there is tumbling rocks, and the North Yungas Road is slippery even with small waterfalls makes it more dangerous. Driving on this road can be hazardous, but many tourists still prefer North Yungas Road as their weekend destination. If you are visiting this road first time, then follow the instructions of the Bolivia locals. You can see cyclists on this road throughout the year. So what you are waiting for? Visit North Yungas Road and experience a treacherous journey.
- Skippers Canyon Road, New Zealand–Skippers Canyon is the dangerous road of New Zealand. Yes, this is the next most dangerous tourist spot across the globe. Skippers road is perfect for photoshoots and long drives too. This place is blessed with zig-zag roads and dense forest on the other side. Traveling with family or friends during night time is unsafe. Skippers Canyon Road is a perfect spot if you are a fitness freak or want to enhance your driving skills.
These were some unusual yet dangerous tourist spots which are perfect for adventurous trips across the world.