Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, there is a huge demand for groceries and packed food products across the globe. Nowadays, online grocery stores like Amazon Pantry are fulfilling the grocery needs of every family. According to the latest reports, nations like the United States, Italy, China, including India, are incurring huge losses since March 2020. However, every nation is losing it’s physical and financial strength.
Due to the rising demand for online groceries, the biggest business tycoon of India, which is entering the online retail wholesale market. Yes, Reliance Industries is finally expanding its services in the online retail sector. Nowadays, locals have relied on online grocery delivery services like Amazon, Flipkart, Grofers, and BigBasket. Food delivery partners like Swiggy and Zomato have also started delivering groceries.
Now, its the time when Reliance Jio is hoping for a big boom in the online retail market. Recently Jio launched its JioMart went live in more than 200 cities. JioMart started from Thane, Kalyan, Navi Mumbai, and Mumbai and now flourishing across the country.
What Are The Key Features Of JioMart APP
- The best part of JioMart is no minimum order facility like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. You can freely order what you want without paying extra delivery charges. Whether you want your weekly or monthly groceries, you can get everything at JioMart.
- When we talk about delivery, free home delivery is also provided by JioMart. There is an additional delivery option ‘Express Delivery’ for the consumers. With this delivery option, you can get your groceries within a very short period.
- The return policy is also one of the key features of JioMart. No questions will be asked by the delivery executives while returning the products.
- According to the latest reports, Jio claims that consumers will get the best offers on JioMart compared to its other competitors. Consumers will literally have savings like never before.
- When it comes to ordering groceries, you can order all the essentials directly from the official website and JioMart application. There will be no changes in the order price at the time of delivery.
- There will be some additional offers for regular customers of JioMart. Jio claims that all the products will be available at the best prices. Currently, the orders are taken through online mode. Soon, JioMart will also start offline shopping.
- You’ll be surprised to know that JioMart has collaborated with Whatsapp to gain customers. With Whatsapp, JioMart will be able to attract customers through offers.
How To Register On JioMart Website?
- For registering yourself, you have to visit JioMart official website, JioMart.com. Currently, the JioMart application is not available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. You can only place orders through the official website.
- You’ll get an ‘’Sign in’’ option at the top right corner. Tap on this option and enter your mobile number. You’ll receive OTP on your phone, just enter, and you’ll be successfully registered.
- Now, you can start filling your shopping cart. At the time of payment, you’ll have to enter your delivery address.
Will The Launch Of JioMart Affect Other Online Grocery Platforms?
As you all know, there are various other platforms like Grofers and BigBasket available in our country. Due to a surge in demand, companies like Swiggy and Zomato have started delivering the essentials at the doorstep.
The collaboration of JioMart with Whatsapp is the actual threat to other competitors. According to reports, Whatsapp and Jio both have more than 750 million users. Now, we can only wait and see what new change will be there in JioMart by Jio and Facebook.