Are you a member of the PNB ‘PARIVAR’? Shocked!! This is what the members are called here; meaning PNB Family. The Punjab National Bank ‘PARIVAR’ offers the PNB HRMS portal to its employees where they can use the various advantages or benefits provided by the firm. Imperatively created to act on payroll processing and centralized salary necessities, PNB PARIVAR now includes plenty of productive processes. In this article, you will come to about the PNB HRMS portal, functions which you can avail from there and the steps to log in to the portal.
About PNB HRMS
Enforced in 2006, the PNB HRMS package initially used to work with payroll processing and centralized salary requirements for the bank. But slowly, it included various useful functions with interest to the firm and its employees.
Now, PNB HRMS is a platform for single access and authority which assimilates all the employee information regarding different modules in a flexible framework for the respective services. The simple aim is to manage the Human Resource for the firm. The employees who are currently working with the firm or are retired from the firm can avail the benefits on the portal. They need to register and login to the portal in order to do so.
Activities or benefits on the portal
Some of the functions available on the PNB HRMS portal are
- HR Management Information System
- Employee Self Service
- Absence Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Training Management
- Employee Selection and Promotion process
An employee registered on this portal gets the benefits of –
- Online submission of leaves
- Performance appraisal
- Assets and liabilities
- Newspaper and petrol reimbursement undertakings
- Employee pay reports
- Full details on latest schemes such as Medical schemes, Welfare schemes etc.,
The employees can also avail these facilities through Employee Self Service. Training modules keep track of the employee training and information on developmental activities. The Payroll module prepares employee pay reports via apprehending the data from employee and contriving deductions.
Steps to login to PNB HRMS
To login to the portal, you need to follow the steps given below-
- Keep your login credentials, that is, User ID, DOB, Password ready with you in hand if you already have an account.
- Open the official website www.pnbnet.net.in
- Create a PF account first in case you don’t have an account.
- The page can be logged in to in three ways- 1. Through HRMS tab; 2. Through clicking ‘ Click here to log in to HRMS ‘; 3. Through clicking the image ‘ Welcome to the Human Resource Management System.’
- Once you reach the login portal, enter the login credentials whatever is required.
- PF number will be the User ID, and DOB will be the password in the format ( DD/MM/YYYY ).
- Click on the login option to access the page.
- In case, you forgot the password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option. You will get the link to change the password through SMS or on E-mail.
- In case of any further problem, you can contact the helpdesk or customer care of the respective branch.
Hence, by following the simple steps, you can access the facilities on the PNB HRMS portal and manage your account well.
Also know about: