State Bank of Travancore is one of the associate banks of SBI.So as to avail of the net banking in SBT, you need to login to the official website of SBI.
SBI, which is the largest public sector bank in India, has more than 15,000 branches and has a wide portfolio of services and products. The reliable infrastructure of SBI makes the banking services of all the 15,000 safes.
SBI also offers the luxurious facility of net banking which allows people to access their account and carry out basic banking activities without having to personally come to a branch of state bank of India.
With net banking, people can facilitate themselves for accessing the services for checking their accounts, fund transfer, and much more. Therefore, everyone must know how to do “net banking.”
Procedure to register SBI net banking.
- People need to go to the net banking website of SBI (https://www.onlinesbi.com/)
- Now go to new user registration.
- And when the above steps are completed, a new page will pop on the screen then the corresponding details such as account no. , Branch code, CIF No. , registered mobile No. , Captcha code and facility required must be filled
- Must fill the necessary details.
- Get branch option can be used if an individual doesn’t have branch code.
- With the completion of all the details, the individual must click the ‘submit’.
- After this, an OTP is made to send to the bank account by using the OTP, click on ‘confirm.’
- Now you have to select ‘I have my ATM card’ option.
- Then, the corresponding details of ATM card detail and captcha code must be filled and then click ‘submit’.
- On completing the above steps, the temporary user name will appear on the screen. It is necessary to create a new password and must be entered for two times and then click ‘submit’.
- Then the individual is required to log in to net banking services after one hour; Now the individual must create a username. Now you need to accept terms and conditions and then choose ‘submit’.
- Now you will need to choose some questions. It will be helpful in case the individual forgets his/her password.
- And at last, an individual must fill his/her place of birth, registered mobile no. And the country of birth.
- With the completion of all the steps, just click ‘submit’ and then you will be able to use the SBI net banking.
Also read: Indian bank net banking Online.
Steps to login to SBT net banking
Given below are the steps to log in
- SBI customers must go to the net banking website. (https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm)
- Now choose ‘continue to log in’.
- Then fills corresponding details like username, password, and select ‘submit’.
How to Reset SBT Net Banking pin/ forgot pin.
The following are the steps to reset the SBI Banking Pin
- First, go to the website (https://www.onlinesbi.com/)
- Next, the individual needs to login to ‘personal Banking’.
- You will see ‘forgot my login password’, select the same, and select ‘next then click on ‘submit’, if all details are filled.
- You will receive an OTP from the system.
- By entering OTP, click on ‘submit’.
- Then, the individual will be able to reset the password.